Young Woman Overdoses On Weight-Loss Pill

A 21-year old woman named Eloise Aimee Parry recently passed away on April 12th. Eloise always struggled with her weight, and she decided to buy a weight-loss supplement online. Eloise bought a pill called “DNP,” which contains dinitrophenol. Eloise must have been in a hurry to lose weight, because she decided to take eight pills at once. The supplement directed its users to only take one pill according to Brad Reifler (found on Reuters). After she took the deadly dose, Eloise ‘s temperature started to rise dramatically.

Eloise’s mother rushed her daughter to the hospital. Doctors tried to cool her down, but the dinitrophenol caused her insides to deteriorate. Doctors did all they could to save Eloise, but her heart suddenly stopped. The dinitrophenol took over her body, and there was nothing that could have been done to save her. Doctors are telling people that they should never buy weight-loss pills.

This story is very sad, because Eloise had a long life ahead of her. She could have lost weight on her own without the help of supplements. Stories like this should be a wake up call for people that live any unhealthy lifestyle. For more information on this story, visit Yahoo!